Saturday, January 8, 2011

day 5: no makeup

so i stayed up past my 9:30 bedtime and when i woke up i chose not to wear makeup.
so you can see my outfit, but not my face.

just kidding! you can see my face.

this was a day when i was happy to only have 30 pieces to choose from so i didn't have to think about what i was going to wear. however, this is my go-to comfortable outfit and now i can't use it for the rest of the month. oh well! i guess i will just have to get a little creative.

i was supposed to go to the lake this weekend and a have a fabulous time with some good friends, but because of scheduling conflicts i can't go. super sad face.
so here is what is on the agenda for the weekend now:
1. elvis impersonator (a downtown at dusk event)
2. running
3. black swan
4. blues tour and pub crawl (part of the mississippi blues marathon weekend)
5. finding accessories for my formal dress (borrowing from friends. don't worry, i'm not shopping!)
6. oh... and a winter storm advisory, which i'm hoping means snow!

should be fun.
have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment